Gluten Free Beef Ravioli With Brown Mushrooms, Baby Kale And Thyme
15 Minutes Prep
Savour the gorgeous flavours of Italy with this fabulous gluten free beef ravioli recipe. Packed with baby kale, brown mushrooms and thyme, this recipe makes our mouth water.
- Olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 250g Swiss Brown or Portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 6 sprigs of fresh thyme, leaves removed
- Sea salt
- Cracked black pepper
- ¼ cup (60ml) cream
- 2 handfuls baby kale leaves
- 280g Latina™ Fresh Gluten Free Beef Ravioli
- Grated Parmesan to serve
- Heat a generous amount of olive oil in a large frying pan, over medium-high heat; add garlic, mushrooms and fresh thyme. Cook, stirring occasionally until tender, 4 – 5 minutes.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper to taste. Add cream and baby kale leaves and cook for another minute until leaves are wilted.
- Add Latina™ Fresh Gluten Free Beef Ravioli to a large pot of boiling water. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes, drain and toss with mushrooms in pan. Serve with Parmesan cheese.