Italian Meatball Panini
20 Minutes Prep
Deliciously moist and tasty meatballs fragrant with parmesan and parsley, served in lightly toasted, fresh-off-the-barbie bread rolls. Whip up this delicious Italian lunch for 4 in just 20 minutes!
- 250g beef mince
- 250g pork mince
- ¹⁄4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs
- 425g tub Latina™ Fresh Italian Tomato & Garlic Sauce
- 4 panini rolls or small Turkish bread rolls
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 50g rocket
- Combine beef, pork, parsley, parmesan, breadcrumbs and ¹⁄2 cup of Latina™ Fresh sauce in large bowl. Mix well. Divide mixture into 12 and roll into balls.
- Cook meatballs on heated and lightly oiled BBQ hotplate for 4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, slice rolls in half horizontally and drizzle cut sides with oil. Toast cut-side down on BBQ grill plate until toasted and golden brown.
- Warm remaining Latina™ Fresh sauce. Coat cooked meatballs in heated sauce and place 3 on each roll. Top with rocket, any remaining sauce and replace lids.