Italian Tomato and Garlic Parmagiana
30 Minutes Prep
A pub favourite that everyone will love and that everyone can personalise. Try adding some pineapple, chorizo or maybe caramelised onion to create your own favourite! A quick and easy 30 minutes recipe to serve 4.
- 425g tub Latina™ Fresh Italian Tomato & Garlic Sauce
- ¹⁄4 cup oil
- 4 crumbed veal or chicken schnitzels (125g each)
- ¹⁄2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Green salad and oven fries to serve
- Heat Latina™ Fresh Italian Tomato & Garlic Sauce as per packet directions.
- Heat half the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Cook schnitzels in batches, for 2 minutes each side or until golden and just cooked through.
- Preheat grill to high. Place schnitzels in a single layer on oven tray. Spoon Latina™ Fresh Italian Tomato & Garlic Sauce over schnitzels. Sprinkle with cheese. Grill for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted and golden.