Mini Ravioli With Baby Vegetables
20 Minutes Prep
Hungry little ones? This mini ravioli with baby veg is a must-try recipe for the weeknight.
- ½ avocado, peeled
- 30g smooth feta cheese
- 4 baby beets, peeled
- 4 baby carrots, scrubbed
- Bunch mini asparagus, trimmed
- Handful fresh peas in pod
- 200g pack Latina™ Fresh Kids Cheese & Vegetable Mini Ravioli
- Baby fennel, cut into chunky pieces
- Blend avocado, feta cheese with a fork or hand held blender. Add a tablespoon of water and mix thoroughly.
- Steam beetroot, carrots, asparagus and peas until just tender, adding larger vegetables to the steamer first as they take longer to cook through.
- Cook Latina™ Fresh Kids Mini Ravioli in a medium sized pot of boiling water for 5 minutes, then drain.
- Serve ravioli together with avocado dipping sauce.
- Beetroot, carrots, asparagus and fennel can be roasted in the oven instead of steamed for a caramelised flavour. It’s just a matter of whether you think roasting or steaming is the best way to cook veggies!