Oven Baked Chicken & Green Olives
1 Hour 20 Minutes Prep
The secret to this recipe is in the slow-cooked cover bake! In just under 1.5 hours, the result is simply delicious chicken for 4.
- 6-8 chicken drumsticks (1.3kg)
- 425g tub Latina™ Fresh Italian Tomato & Garlic Sauce
- 1 lemon cut into thin wedges
- 100g pitted green olives
- ¹⁄3 cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 375g pack Latina™ Fresh Egg Fettuccine cooked to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced).
- Place chicken into a lightly greased, shallow 20cm x 30cm (6 cup capacity) ovenproof dish in a single layer. Pour over sauce. Press lemon wedges and olives in and around sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for 50 minutes - 1 hour or until chicken is cooked. Remove foil and cook a further 10 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with Latina™ Fresh Egg Fettuccine.