Tray Baked Veg Tossed with Agnolotti
45 Minutes Prep
Roast veg with our Pumpkin & Feta Agnolotti tossed through it. It’s a one tray wonder!
- 250g pumpkin, peeled and cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 corn cob, kernels removed
- ¹⁄₂ punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 red capsicum, thickly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, unpeeled, crushed with side of knife
- 1 red chili, thinly sliced on an angle
- Sea salt flakes
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- ¹⁄₂ cup olive oil
- 375g packet Latina™ Fresh Pumpkin & Feta Agnolotti
- ¹⁄4 cup crumbled feta
- Fresh parsley, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Place pumpkin, onion, corn, cherry tomatoes, red capsicum, garlic, chili sea salt and pine nuts in a single layer in a large baking paper lined baking tray.
- Drizzle with half olive oil. Toss to coat well. Roast for 35-40 minutes, or until golden.
- Cook Agnolotti in a large saucepan of boiling water, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Drain and add to the baking tray and toss with roasted vegetables and remaining oil. Top with feta and basil leaves.