Smoked Chicken And Tomato Ricotta And Spinach Agnolotti
40 Minutes Prep
Sweet cherry tomatoes, roasted red capsicum and a touch of spice simmered together to create a flavoursome sauce, served with smoked chicken.
- 625g pack Latina™ Fresh Ricotta & Spinach Agnolotti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small finely chopped red onion
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 sliced roasted red capsicum (from the deli)
- 400g can Italian Cherry Tomatoes
- Sea salt
- 2 smoked chicken breasts
- Smoked paprika to serve
- Fresh oregano leaves to serve
- Heat oil in frying pan and cook onion until soft and golden. Add garlic and capsicum and sauté for a minute. Add canned cherry tomatoes and sea salt. Simmer until sauce thickens slightly. Warm smoked chicken breasts gently in the sauce.
- Cook Latina™ Fresh Agnolotti in a large pot of boiling water according to pack directions and drain. Return pasta to pot.
- Remove warmed chicken breasts from sauce and slice on an angle. Pour sauce into pasta pot and stir to combine. Serve pasta in bowls with smoked chicken breast slices and sprinkled with smoked paprika and fresh oregano leaves.