Spiralised Vegetable Fettuccine
15 Minutes Prep
Get your greens fix by mixing your spiral vegetables into our fettuccine. It’s so tasty, it’ll become a weeknight favourite.
- 1 medium zucchini (250g), trimmed
- ¼ butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeds removed (175g)
- 3 yellow squash (125g)
- 375g packet Latina™ Fresh Fettuccine
- 425g tub Latina™ Fresh Creamy Carbonara Sauce
- Torn parsley leaves, for garnish
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Spiralise vegetables and set aside.
- Add Latina™ Fresh Fettuccine to a large pot of boiling water. Cook fettuccine for 2 minutes. Place vegetables in a large colander and drain pasta over the top to lightly blanch.
- Return saucepan to the heat and gently simmer sauce. Return the fettuccine and vegetables to the sauce and serve with parsley leaves and a squeeze of lemon.