Thai Beef Salad with Fettuccine
15 Minutes Prep
The tastes of Thailand – lime, soy and garlic, teamed with tender steak and Latina™ Fresh Egg Fettuccine.
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- ¹⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 2 150g lean rump or sirloin steaks
- 375g pack Latina™ Fresh Egg Fettucccine
- 1 cup fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 70g snow peas, blanched and sliced thinly
- 1 punnet mini roma tomatoes, cut in half
- For the dressing, combine sauces, lime zest, juice, sugar and garlic in a screw-top jar. Shake well.
- Brush steaks with a tablespoon of dressing. Preheat lightly oiled barbecue or grill and cook steaks for 3-4 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove, cover with foil and rest for 5 minutes. Slice beef thinly across the grain.
- Meanwhile, add Latina™ Fresh Egg Fettuccine to large saucepan of boiling water. Return to the boil and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until al dente. Drain, gently rinse under hot running water and cool slightly.
- Combine fettuccine, half the dressing, coriander, snow peas and tomatoes in a large serving bowl. Toss through beef and drizzle with remaining dressing just before serving.