Three Bean Agnolotti Salad
20 Minutes Prep
Ready in just 20 minutes and packed full of protein and flavour, this bean, tomato and pasta salad is perfect for a wholesome summer lunch.
- 375g pack Latina™ Fresh Ricotta & Spinach Agnolotti
- 200g green beans, trimmed, blanched and cut in half
- 2 120g cans butter beans, drained
- 2 120g cans red kidney, drained
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes deseeded and finely chopped
- ¹⁄4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- ¹⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Add Latina™ Fresh Ricotta & Spinach Agnolotti to large saucepan of boiling water. Return to the boil and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
- Gently combine agnolotti, beans, tomatoes and parsley in large serving bowl.
- For the dressing, combine oil, vinegar and mustard in a screw-top jar. Shake well. Just before serving, drizzle dressing over salad and toss to combine.