Waldorf Agnolotti Salad
15 Minutes Prep
Creamy yet crunchy, there’s a reason why mayonnaise, walnuts and apple make this salad famous all over the world.
- 375g pack Latina™ Fresh Ricotta & Spinach Agnolotti
- ¹⁄₂ cup mayonnaise
- ¹⁄₂ cup sour light cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 red apple cored and thinly sliced
- 2 finely sliced sticks celery
- ¹⁄4 cup lightly toasted walnuts
- ¹⁄4 cup chopped chives
- Add agnolotti to large saucepan of boiling water. Return to the boil and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until al dente. Drain and cool slightly.
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, juice and ¼ cup water in a large bowl. Add agnolotti, apple, celery, walnuts and half the chives. Stir to coat in dressing and sprinkle with remaining chives.